Effective date : avril 2019
The website www.casaareias.com is the property of Jubilant Season
Jubilant Season LDA
Head office : ” Casa Areias” – Beco do Barnabé,
8200-287, Albufeira, Portugal
Share social : 1 000 euros
Phone : +351 966025992
Email : email@example.com
TVA Number : PT514873248
Legal representative and responsible for the publication
+351 966 025 992
Address : Rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Genève, Suisse
Azimuts Agence / Séez – France
0033 6 27 02 01 24
Collection of data
- The type of personal data we collect includes: Your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address; Your stay information, including dates of arrival and departure, special requests, comments on your preferences (accommodation preferences, equipment or other); Information about your marketing preferences or your answers to surveys, contests and promotional offers (in case you answer them);
You can always choose the personal data that you want to share with us. If you choose not to share certain details, some of your transactions with us could be impacted.
Data automatically collected
When you use our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This may include data such as device language settings, IP address, location, device operating system, login information, usage time, requested URL. , the user agent (browser version information), the operating system, the browser history, the user’s Booking ID, and the type of data accessed. We can also automatically collect data via cookies.
Non disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will never be sold, shared or disclosed to third parties, except as provided in this policy. Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties acting on our behalf for a specific purpose, in accordance with the purposes for which they were initially collected; they can be processed, always within a legal framework, in the context of activities such as the provision of services, evaluation of the usefulness of this site, marketing, data management or technical support.
These third parties have agreed with us by contract to use your personal data only for the agreed purposes, not to sell information about you to third parties and not to disclose it to other third parties unless the law requires, if we expressly allow it to do so or if a provision is provided for in this policy.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your booking online.
- Customer Service: We use your personal data to provide you with the necessary customer support.
- Guest Comments: We may use your personal data to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after your stay. This can allow other travelers to choose the ideal accommodation. If you send a customer comment, it can be published on our website.
- Marketing Activities: We use your personal data for marketing purposes, as permitted by law, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services, or other offers that we believe may be of interest to you. to interest. We add a link to unsubscribe, which you can use if you no longer wish to receive messages from us.
Other communications: we may also contact you by e-mail, post, telephone or SMS, depending on the contact details you have given us. Here are the reasons why we could contact you:
We may need to contact you regarding the requests you have made. If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you a reminder to continue the process. We believe this additional service is useful because it allows you to continue a booking without having to search for the hosting or re-fill all required fields. When using our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment on your experience via our website. We believe that this additional service you and us is useful because it allows us to make improvements to our service based on your comments.
- Analysis, Improvement and Research: We use personal data for analysis and research purposes, and may use third parties to perform these studies on our behalf. We may also share or transmit the results of this research, including to third parties, anonymously and in an abbreviated format. We use your personal data for analysis purposes in order to improve our services, provide a better customer experience and increase the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- Security, detection and prevention of fraud: we use this information, which may include personal data, as part of the prevention of fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities. We also use this information to detect fraud. We may use personal information for the purpose of risk assessment and for security reasons, including to identify users. For this purpose, it is possible that personal data is passed on to third parties such as judicial authorities, as permitted by law, and external advisors.
- Legal grounds: In some cases, we must use your personal data to process and resolve legal disputes and claims, for legislative investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreements or to execute a legal request arising from the application of the law. law as it provides. If we use automated means to process personal data that has legal consequences or significantly affects you, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
If you wish to object to the uses indicated in the points above and no deactivation mechanism is available directly for you to do so (in the account settings for example), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where appropriate.
We follow reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your information, including your personal data. In order to ensure the protection and confidentiality of information, including personal data, which is communicated to us, we use adequate professional procedures and systems. We also apply security procedures as well as technical and physical restrictions to limit the use and access to your personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed, as part of their work, to access your personal data.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights under this charter, you can contact us at these coordinates: You can also send any question or complaint to the local authority in charge. data protection.
Changes to the confidentiality charter
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. This text file is likely to be saved, subject to your choice, in a dedicated space of the hard drive of your terminal, during the consultation of an online service with your browser software. The site you visit uses tracers (cookies). Thus, the site casaareias.com is likely to access information already stored in your electronic communications terminal equipment and to enter information. The site uses exclusively tracers called “strictly necessary”, which do not require your prior consent. We use these tracers to allow and facilitate the navigation on the site notably by memorizing your navigation preferences defined during your session, to realize anonymous statistics of visits. These tracers can not, technically, be disabled from the site. You can however oppose the use of these plotters, exclusively by setting your browser. This setting depends on the browser you use, but it is usually simple to perform: in principle, you can either activate a private browsing function or only prohibit or restrict tracers (cookies).
Be careful, it may be that plotters have been registered on your device before setting your browser: in this case, erase your browsing history, always using the settings of your browser.
The use of tracers is governed by Article 32 II of Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978, transposing Article 5.3 of Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 as amended by Directive 2009/136 / EC.
To find out more about cookies and tracers, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
We use Google Analytics to streamline our website by optimizing traffic and integrating and optimizing web pages, as appropriate. “Google Analytics” is a service of Google Inc. that provides detailed statistics on website traffic and traffic sources, and measures conversion rates and sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to analyze visitor habits on our website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymised using the appropriate setting (“_anonymizelp ()” or equivalent functionality) and sent to the Google servers located in the United States. United. For more information on how IP anonymization works, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
Google will use the information generated by us on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, to report on site activity and to provide us with these reports for analysis. Google may transfer this information to third parties if there is a legal requirement or if a third party processes the data on behalf of Google. Google will not, under any circumstances, combine or associate your IP address with other data stored at Google. You can prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies in your browser settings or by downloading and installing the Google Analytics deactivation browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en. In this case, you will no longer be able to use all the features of our website.